Sunday, July 27, 2008

Clothing Thief


Hanging clothes on the line

This is where we normally hang our clothes out to dry. We have a dryer at home but it makes the entire house very moist. So we avoid it unless absolutely neccessary.

One particular day, I took the clothes out at 4.30pm. (Just a few pieces). When I came back at 9.30pm, 2 pieces were gone.


Warning! ACTUNG!

The pegs were still on the line but the clothes were gone. Damn tulan I wrote this notice and clipped it on the clothes line.

I figured even if they didn't return the clothes they would be afraid and dump the clothes. (Better than letting the thieves wear them)


36 hours later ....

No they never returned the clothing. ;o( I curse the land the steps on and hope that ants will lay eggs in their eyes and eat them from the inside out!

I hope they don't make any "kong tao" with the clothes.

No comments: