Thursday, April 24, 2008

Why is Krispy Kreme so famous?

I'm not really a big fan of donuts, they're too sweet for my liking. But I do like the occassional indulgence.

Never too much of a good thing


Reminds me of the donuts my mum used to make. I'm not being disrespectful to Krispy Kreme, but their donuts aren't something to shout about. The worst thing is they're always served cold.

Makes me wonder why some folks waste luggage space on this. Novelty perhaps?

But on the bright side, they only go for $14.95 (buy 1 doz get 1 doz free)

Krispy Kreme Original glazed


They do have other flavors but they're quite costly and I reckon they ain't worth the money spent. Mathematical equation if you still remember. [Satisfaction < money spent]

If you have ever tried Donut Factory from Singapore, I bet 8/10 would agree with me that it is a real work of gastronomical wonder. Although I did have to line up 2 hours to get them. Plus the fact that its served piping hot.

But no matter how mediocre Krispy Kreme may taste, they'll always hold a special place in my memory as it was the 1st food that touched our lips in Sydney.


No comments: