Saturday, April 12, 2008

Exit with a Bang!

Yesterday, I came home from work with hunger pangs. I hurriedly removed the leftovers to heat up for dinner.

La Li La ...


Open cover, put in microwave .... *sniff* .... stewed pork. Yummy.

Close microwave, *press 3 minutes* - weather's cold now so need to heat longer.

I proceeded to my room to watch some Naruto.

And then - *Bang* it went. I didn't pay great attention to the despair cries. I'm used to strange voices from that thing. *Bang* it went again. I continued my Naruto.

*Ding*. I opened the microwave door and my face changed instantaneously. Man was I so remorse I didn't go check the *Bang*. Stewed pork was all over the microwave.

I know you can't put raw eggs and styrofoam boxes into it, but not stewed pork? WTF?

"Maybe it's the cold weather?"
"Maybe we over-worked the thing?"
"Maybe it's my 'other transparent housemate' that has been going around pinching people?"

I investigated further. Took out the tin from the bin and Voila!

The real culprit.

Olympic Games this year. Please refrain from producing products that kill.

No comments: