Monday, April 28, 2008

Cadbury Boost


"Hi! I'm a rabbit. Would you like some snacks?"

It is not often that I'm handed free stuff. But on the few rare occasions, I can't say "No" to gifts, especially to a rabbit.


Cadbury Boost

I've always been fascinated by the human operated soft toys. You can peep out of a small hole and go hug/molest/caress pretty ladies, and get paid on top of it all. Talk about benefits.


It is nutty, crunchy and yummy. Not too sweet, just the way I like it.


I would want to be a Doreamon, with an actual bottomless pocket I can pull awesomely cool gadgets from. 2 of the best would be the flying-helicopter-cap and the go-wherever-you want-to-be-at door.

One more thing, I want to be a Doraemon with ears. An ear-less cat just sounds so wrong.
.

2 comments:

YL said...

Hehe. I tot that was a squirrel....

stakhui said...

Actually I'm not sure its a squirrel or a rabbit.

Come to think of it, its too cute to be a squirrel =p