Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My wedding photos

They say that one's wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime thing, I believe the same thing must be said about the photos.


We are no longer satisfied with the conventional and predictable Bridal Studio aka "dress in as many gowns and suits as possible and take fake possing shots in as many cardboad sceneries as possible" shots.


Photojournalism is all the rave at the moment, with photographers akin to telling stories with their photos. After all, "a picture paints a thousand words".


Some may debate that these shots are random, "ugly" and doesn't depict one's most glorious portrait. However, isn't life random as it is?


When I have my wedding, I want my photos to be like these, unforgettable, etched to memory and able to withstand the epic test of time .... analogous to my love for my wife.

No comments: