Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Town Hall Train Station

Everyone has something to complaint about .... and that includes my GF.

She makes ridiculous claims that I always do things to make myself lose face. I shall not go into details but you get my drift. She also claims that I have an awful memory .... events that she reminiscences about is returned with a blank stare from me. ( "Are you sure it happened?" )

I am ashamed to admit this, but some of her claims are actually factual, while others are absolute lies based on pure coincidence, her biased opinions and erroneous observations.

The most recent ludicrous claim is that everytime I see her face when we're outside, I feel like poo-ing. Her exact words were, "KNS! Everytime see my face, give you urge to pangsai!"

.......


Closed doors

Coincidentally, we were outside shopping one day when .... I accidentally stole a glance at her pretty face. In an instance, I felt my bowels retracting and the urge to defecate surfaced.

Noticed how I coined the term "coincidentally"? That's because it's just coincidental.

I rushed to the nearest toilet, 15 mins away at the Town Hall Train Station.


Graffiti on walls

Now the toilets here are near decent, a far cry from what we have back home. The graffitis on the walls can actually be termed "art". Unlike the usual phrases like "CIBAI", "BABI", "LANCIAO", "CALL 016-XXXX for SEX" etc that we have plastered all over our toilet walls.

It was pleasant to note that this particular toilet doesn't smell of faeces for once, a pleasant odour of roses fills the space. Resulting in an tranquil and serene environment, best suited for one to engage in some "Big" business.

And you know what the best thing is? There are toilet papers!

Many a time I had rushed to a toilet back home just to find that there are no toilet papers. You'll be lucky if there's a coin operated tissue paper dispenser outside.

But take my words for it, it's an intricate job to fumble your pockets for coins when the shit is already at the custom, ready to be excreted through your anus.




Now shoo and go away while I finish my business ....


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: