Monday, May 19, 2008

DIGI in Australia ?

The other day just when I was turning into my office, a wave of yellow flashed across my peripheral vision. Stunned in disbelief, I blinked and readjusted my focal point. And there it was again, the image as real as the sun itself.


This is what I saw

"Has DIGI came to Australia?" I asked myself. Just in case you've forgotten, DIGI had an amazingly brilliant advertisement titled the Yellow Man in the not too distanced past.


Here's a pic to tickle your memories

Well, no matter what it was, I released the throttle and engaged my brakes. In a swift action of the hand, I took a photo with my handy camera phone.

5 of them immediately stopped in their tracks, and ran across the street in my direction. OMG! "Should I run? Should I hide?" Before I gathered my senses, they surrounded me like cats cornering a rat.

And asked me for a donation. ;( Apparently they have no relations whatsoever to DIGI. They're the "Yellow Crusade", embarking on a fundraising walk across town in hopes of raising $50,000 for a cancer fund.

I am not exactly fond of giving away my hard earned money, especially to beggars. Nothing irks me more than seeing lazy-bone, pathetic losers with able bodies & perfect limbs, who are absolutely capable of feeding themselves.

Instead they write on a cardboard "Please help me, Give me money ... bla bla bla .... I am lazy" and place their lazy bums on the streets, stretch their palms out and beg. Well not exactly the last phrase but you get my point.

Unless of course .... they're totally hot chicks with big boobs and a cute bum to match. But then again that's a totally different situation. :P

Now don't give me that eye! I do donate generously to blind, handicapped beggars who really had no choice but to turn to begging to earn a living.

UnFortunately I was surrounded and had no choice in a charitable mood and considering its for a good cause, I decide to donate a GRAND TOTAL of $1.00. They asked for coins and that's all I had, trust me!


My $1 picture


Now they're $49,999 away from their donation goal. :P


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: