Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I miss Tiong Bharu Market (Singapore)


It had only been 6 months back when I was enjoying Wanton Mee, Roasted Duck Rice, Nasi Lemak and many other various delicacies at the market.

Fragrant aromas, yelling hawkers and images of the ever-hardworking dish clearing lady still linger in my mind whenever I reminiscence about the place.

Now it seems delectable dishes aren't the only reason people are heading to the market.


Lady in red

Now there are bikini clad babes shopping for clothes ....


L-R Jesseca Liu, Joanna Peh & Jade Seah

Scandalous, skimpy clothed babes undressing in public ....


Girls with flowers

And sexy-almost-naked gorgeous ladies parading the market with flowers.

Oh how things have changed. (BEACH Ball Babes) For once I wish I was one of the hawker center uncles, lucky bastards!

For more nose bleed inducing pictures click HERE.


No comments: