Thursday, May 8, 2008

One year older

But not necessarily one year wiser.

Sara Lee Cheesecake

The 2 girls

It was the 26th birthday of our housemate. (The one on the right)


Pink candle

We organized a mini celebration to mark the occassion.


Present with self made card

Complete with a present and a card.


Yummy

  • He/She who tags along everywhere is a bulb.
  • He/She who doesn't know when to say "NO" is a bulb.
  • He/She who always joins uninvited is a bulb.
  • He/She who always turns his/her lights on 24/7 is a bulb.
  • His/Her parents must own TENAGA as he/she has unlimited electricity to power his/her bulb everyday, every month.

The only time he/she didn't tag along was on Valentine's Day. If he/she did, I would have shot her at point blank range. Oops did I say her? I meant him/her. :P

********************

I have an OZ bulb. It shines ever so brightly. Everyday and everynight.
I have an OZ bulb. It is on every single moment, rain or shine.

I have an OZ bulb. It follows us wherever we go. To the furthest corners of the Earth.
I have an OZ bulb. Please teach me how to save electricity, by turning it "OFF" once and for all.

********************

I have nothing else to say. Have a nice day.. ;P
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so mean. Make sure he/she is not reading this! Well, he/she has no choice wad. You go on the scoot la.. Sure she can't say yes...

stakhui said...

I walked in on him/her once surfing the net for "sidecars". You know those extra seat attachments for motorcycles to carry 3 ppl? I think he/she has something sinister planned.

JK. haha. In my defence, I didn't mention any names. You know who I'm talking about meh? :P