Friday, June 27, 2008

Chapter 15. MASSAGE MY LEG?


Sawadee - ka

After a whole day of shopping, we dragged our tired soles to Platinum Mall to have a comfy & relaxing leg massage.

This is my masseuse, let's call her Alice. She's very polite, and welcomes the customers with a heart-warming "Sawadee-ka".


The customers

The massage parlour is located at the basement level, and appears to be the only one in Platinum. (Trust us, we've searched - information accurate as of May 2008)

We placed our bottoms on the comfy, padded & cushioned lazy chairs and almost dozed off instantaneously. Must had been the relaxing music coupled with the dimmed lightings.


The towels were cold, would had been better warm

I was quite a nervous wreck because *shy* I'm a virgin. This is my first time and someone told me 1st times normally hurt. ;p Unsure at this point if they'll give angpao. (Ignore this if you don't get it)

Alice calmed my nerves and assured me everything was gonna be alright. She gently wrapped the moist towels around my feet and gave them a good wipe.

Initially I was afraid the smell emitting from those feet that had probably gone 10kms in the morning would be so pungent that Alice would faint. But she maintained her professionalism and showed no signs of gagging.


Alice working her magic

Alice then proceeded to send me into massage ecstasy with her mind-blowing techniques. Don't take her tiny frame for granted, she packs a killer's strength with every nudge, press and knead.

I liked it very much when she pulled on my toes and create a *Pluck* sound. I think she was expecting a *crack/klek* sound.


I could almost hear bones cracking

This is one of her techniques where she uses her finger bone (I dunno what you call that) to release a tremendous amount of pressure on my toes. It hurted like hell.

Much to my suprise I didn't feel any itch when Alice worked on my soles. I half expected myself to giggle like a schoolgirl but I felt more pain than itch.

Alice did suprise me midway when her hands massaged my lower thighs, continued up pass the knees and thank god they stopped halfway up my thigh.

The GF was sitting besides me and I reckon she wouldn't be amused to see another lady's hands so far up north or down south. Besides the (old lady + hands up north) combination just sounds so wrong.


The last maneuver

The entire massage lasted an hr and cost 280Baht. Cheap right?

My feet felt 10 kgs lighter and it felt like walking on clouds with the springy feeling. Sure felt good.


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: