Friday, August 15, 2008

Larger Font ( + houses )


Is it just me? Or are my fonts uncomfortably small?

Maybe that's why no one's reading my blog. I'm pretty sure I have my contacts on. Or maybe it comes with age. WTF I'm 26 this year, no house, no property, no pets & no shares. I want to buy a house. Damnit it gets so frustrating having to refrain from buying that salt & pepper shaker/ lurvely furniture/picture frame ....

It's not about the job or the financial stability. We don't have a place to call our own mainly because, we're undecided where we want to settle down. ( that and we have to save for our wedding next year ). Multiple discussion sessions had been conducted, but has thus far failed to yield any constructive answer.

We're basically deciding between Singapore, KL, Australia (syd/mel/perth) or Kuching. Each has its pros and cons.

Sometimes I feel like just flipping a coin to decide. My sister has 3 flats to her name. All I've got is a red scooter, and a wife. ( Babe, you're definitely worth more than her 3 flats )

I want a house, where my feet can touch land. With a garden where I can rear dogs, and maybe cats. Near the remote controlled gate I'll build a fish pond, with a miniature fountain (maybe). I want a light switch beside my bed so I can lay in bed and do whatever then just turn over and flip off the lights. I will ban all food from the bedrooms. Each room will have its own theme and colour scheme. Cordless telephone is a must!

Been browsing through real estate pages, f**k the prices in Sydney is sky-rocketing. Add that to the 9.XX % interest rate I'm kissing my house dream goodbye. Let's look at some place a lil' further.

*sigh*

A man can only dream ....


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: