Friday, August 29, 2008

Doreamon


Frontal

As a kid, I adored Doreamon, the blue robotic/mechanical cat. He belongs to 小熊 , who attracts bullies like the light attracts bugs.


Winking

Doreamon has a penchant for saving 小熊 from the bullies, by withdrawing cool gadgets from never-ending pocket. Who could forget the helicopter cap, or the desk that transcends time etc etc?

I'd imagine I was 小熊 and Doreamon's my pet. He'd run with me when we're chased by bandits and just as they're about to kill us, he'll fish out a cool WMD from his pocket and totally pulverize them!!. haha

That's probably why I have imaginary chats with my soft toys.


Look at his cute tail

OMG to see Doraemon in the flesh is like a dream come true. Too bad the pics were meticulously stolen from the wife's friend's facebook that obviously doesn't belong to me.


So cute

/me relishes my childhood. I'd spent hours on end lapping up every single story of the blue cat.

In those days, a blue cat is all it takes to keep a boy happy.


Technorati Tags:

No comments: