Monday, September 22, 2008

Yearbook


Last week we had some fun reminiscing about the past, the wife and I. We recalled stuff from the 1950s, when we had tea with my teenage grandparents at the courtyard opposite the city's main bus station.

Then, owning a car was a rare luxury only afforded by the filthy rich. There wasn't even a proper tar road and most of us ride bicycles on muddy roads.


1952 (Going for my 1st interview)

I rummaged through my old drawer and found this old picture of myself from that era. It depicted a young me groomed for an interview. I remember it was for a clerk position at the local bus station.


1976 - Rock & Roll

Inside the drawer there was a 1976 photo of myself, when rock & roll with elvis the king were in their prime. Every youngster including myself had bell bottom pants with long flowing hair and rock parties were aplenty.


1982 - The year I was born

Strangely, this baby photo of me already had an afro and decked in cowboy pattern shirt. I'm unsure how my mum got me to grow an afro that quick but don't you think I look good in that?

haha

Go here to get an old picture of yourself. See if you look like your dad. ;p


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: